Christmas wallpaper | Christmas iPhone Wallpaper & Wall Art - 733 Blog

Christmas wallpaper | <b>Christmas</b> iPhone <b>Wallpaper</b> & Wall Art - 733 Blog


<b>Christmas</b> iPhone <b>Wallpaper</b> & Wall Art - 733 Blog

Posted: 01 Dec 2013 04:33 AM PST

Each month I've been creating new iPhone papers to coordinate with the time of year. Last month I did a "Thankful" iPhone paper, I've also done a "Clever Fox" paper, a "Keep Moving Forward" paper, several positive statement papers, and a couple of "St. Patrick's Day" papers.

Today I'm sharing my newest paper for the Christmas Season: 

I also received a lot of requests to have this as a printable after sharing on my social media sites, so for those that want this as an 8×10 to frame, download the Seeing Isn't Believing, Believing is Seeing pdf!

Hope you enjoy this Holiday reminder!

Stay up-to-date with all things seven thirty three:

Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!