Christmas wallpaper | Create a Christmas Wallpaper in 10 Minutes | Blender Guru

Christmas wallpaper | Create a <b>Christmas Wallpaper</b> in 10 Minutes | Blender Guru


Create a <b>Christmas Wallpaper</b> in 10 Minutes | Blender Guru

Posted: 14 Dec 2010 02:33 AM PST

When I was a kid I used to create a flip calendar every year that would count down the days until Christmas. I'm not sure when I stopped this exciting tradition but now I tend to just change my wallpaper. It's borderline scrooge, but it's how I roll.

This year I took it a step further by actually making my own wallpaper! *gasp* I know.

I wanted a wallpaper that captured my favourite part of Christmas: The lights. There's nothing I like more than walking down the streets with my loved ones and observing the spectacular light displays in the summer breeze :) So here's what I came up with:

full_wallpaper

I figured you all have Christmas shopping to do so I made this tutorial just 10 minutes long!

Further Inspiration

Not sure where to go from here? Check out these links for further inspiration:

I hope you enjoyed this week's tutorial. Post any tips, inspirational links or finished works below!

Download finished .blend